Crystal Glass is an all Canadian, employee owned company established in 1949. We are the largest glass company located across Western Canada with 51 retail, 12 warehouse and 2 manufacturing locations and growing. We provide great opportunities to all of our employees.
The Glazier’s primary job is to service the residential and commercial needs of our Crystal Glass customers. A Glazier’s duties include repair and install glass in various types of residential windows. Also, repair and install glass in various types of commercial window systems.
- Use and maintain all applicable Safety and PPE as required by Crystal Glass
- Perform pre work inspections
- Have knowledge of Safety and building codes in regards to glass and glazing installations
- Competent with installations in residential and commercial settings. Sealed units, doorlites, commercial store fronts, heavy shower glass and mirrors
- Work at different heights with: ladders, scaffolds, man lifts etc…
- Be proficient with use of power tools and numerous hand tools
- Maintain a clean and safe worksite
- Physical fitness is considered an asset, job may require lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Work in team environment
- Have a valid driver’s license
- A great work environment and recognized Safety Program
- Our own in house training program with multiple levels of certification
- Competitive wages based on experience and performance
- Comprehensive Benefits package, ESP company ownership (shares) which is fully funded by Crystal Glass
If you are serious about a career in the glass business, take advantage of all the opportunities Crystal Glass has to offer.
Only qualified candidates will be called for interview.