Website Crystal Glass Canada Ltd. Crystal Glass Canada Ltd.
Crystal Glass Canada Ltd.
Crystal Glass is an all Canadian, employee owned company established in 1949. We are the largest glass company located across Western Canada with 51 retail, 12 warehouse and 2 manufacturing locations and growing. We provide great opportunities to all of our employees.
The Glazier’s primary job is to service the residential and commercial needs of our Crystal Glass customers. A Glazier’s duties include repair and install glass in various types of residential windows. Also, repair and install glass in various types of commercial window systems.
- Use and maintain all applicable Safety and PPE as required by Crystal Glass
- Perform pre work inspections
- Have knowledge of Safety and building codes in regards to glass and glazing installations
- Competent with installations in residential and commercial settings. Sealed units, doorlites, commercial store fronts, heavy shower glass and mirrors
- Work at different heights with: ladders, scaffolds, man lifts etc…
- Be proficient with use of power tools and numerous hand tools
- Maintain a clean and safe worksite
- Physical fitness is considered an asset, job may require lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Work in team environment
- Have a valid driver’s license
- A great work environment and recognized Safety Program
- Our own in house training program with multiple levels of certification
- Competitive wages based on experience and performance
- Comprehensive Benefits package, ESP company ownership (shares) which is fully funded by Crystal Glass
If you are serious about a career in the glass business, take advantage of all the opportunities Crystal Glass has to offer.
Only qualified candidates will be called for interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.